Yogad is spoken on the Philippine island of Luzon, along the Cagayan
River in the northeastern province of Isabela. On the map to the
right, the nearest listed town is Ilagan.
A copy of the database that underlies
A Dictionary of Yogad can be downloaded here.
- A Dictionary of Yogad in FileMaker 5.5
- It is in version 5.5 of FrameMaker
for the Macintosh, so it may have limited use.
- A copy of A Dictionary of Yogad
can be downloaded here. It is in pdf format accessible with Adobe
Acrobat Reader. The Introduction contains a description of the
- Although the language does not
resort to prosodics beyond the word, within the word there are
interesting patterns of length, pitch & vowel quality.
- Title Page, Forward & Table of Contents
- Yogad-English & English-Yogad